SimpleLegal's Enhanced Invoice Adjustments make it easier to communicate your invoice adjustment reasons to your vendors and law firms.
- Admins can add custom descriptions for adjustment reasons across invoices for reviewers to reference when adjusting an invoice.
- Admins can also mandate that reviewers send email notifications of adjustments to vendors.
- Invoice reviewers can easily understand each adjustment code selected by viewing longer descriptions associated with each code shown (at the invoice level and line item level).
- Invoice reviewers can provide additional details when approving an invoice that has been adjusted in the approval modal.
- In CounselGO, it's easier for vendors to understand why an invoice was adjusted by seeing reasons and any comments for adjustments to the invoice total or individual line items.
How it Works:
The Adjustment Reasons tab in the new Invoice Settings page (Administration > Invoice Settings) allows admins to view and edit out-of-the-box adjustment reason descriptions, giving vendors full transparency and additional context on why an invoice was adjusted.
The Preferences tab under Administration > Invoice Settings allows admins to determine whether a reviewer/approver must provide the vendor with an email notification of the adjustment.
We've redesigned the adjustment modal on the SimpleLegal Invoice Details page to display the description of each adjustment code. Reviewers and approvers can now see the description of the adjustment code they are using, allowing them to provide clarity to vendors on why the invoice or line item was adjusted.
The approval modal shown after adjusting an invoice gives reviewers the opportunity to provide additional adjustment reason details to the vendor.
Article is closed for comments.